Hey all, I have to post and run. I’m headed to Mill’s Canyon in New Mexico for the weekend. Looks like a tent won’t be necessary! I love sleeping under the stars. I didn’t have much time to go through my photos from the last few days but this one stood out to me. There are broods of ducks everywhere (well, where there is water). I snapped this shot of a mallard brood in South East Park in Canyon. I hope to have some great photos and stories when I return on Monday. If I have service, I will send out a message or two but Mill’s Canyon is very isolated and very deep. Get outdoors!
- Check us out at our new Twitter @TexasWildEd , catch up on our crazy adventures and follow us on new ones. 2 years ago
- Behind the Scenes: Bloopers to byways and everything in between - bed bugs rain down on us wp.me/P2lfHQ-9l via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- Southern Plains Montage: our first "long" film wp.me/p2lfHQ-9d via @wordpressdotcom. Check this out for a visual and audio escape! 3 years ago
- Woods of the Apache and a marsh of my dreams wp.me/p2lfHQ-8e via @wordpressdotcom 3 years ago
- Photos of a Panhandle sunset, Prairie sky on fire! wp.me/p2lfHQ-81 via @wordpressdotcom 3 years ago
amphibians Aoudad audio Bastrop State Park bats birding birds bird watching bison black bear Blue Springs State Park bobcat bobcats Bosque del Apache brazilian free-tailed bat buffsgonewild camping Caprock Canyons State Park caprock canyons state park and trailway Caprock Canyon State Park carnivore Clarity Tunnel colorado conservation courtship coyote Cryptotis parva deer dslr video feral pigs FLIR Florida free-tailed bats hiking Jim Ray kids and wildlife least shrew lizard macro mammals Matlack and Story nature nature writing New Mexico outdoors Palo Duro Canyon Palo Duro Canyon State Park panhandle Pantex photography prairie rattlesnake pronghorn raccoons Ray Matlack red spotted toad reptiles rocky mountain national park sandhill cranes snakes Texas Texas horned lizard Texas panhandle Texas Wild thermal camera thermal imaging for wildlife viewing thermal video video videography West Texas A&M University wildlife wildlife biology wildlife film wildlife photography wildlife viewing wild turkey